What to Expect
Thank you for your interest in PRYAA Basketball. It is our goal to provide your youth athlete with a quality basketball experience that will teach solid fundamentals and build a passion for the game. We strive to offer athletes a competitive recreational basketball environment that will enhance skills and inspire teamwork.
Here are things you should know about PRYAA Basketball:
- Skills Evaluation – October 22 & 24 - Hull Middle School and Parsons Elementary School
- Uniform Fitting - October 22 - Hull Middle School
- Game/Practice Season –November thru February
- Minimum one practice per week
- Games on weeknights and Saturdays
- Approximate 8 game regular season (*blackout dates for holidays apply)
- Participation in 2 post season tournaments
- PRYAA in-house tournament
- Gwinnett Youth Basketball League tournament
PRYAA Basketball forms teams by age rather than school grade. Two or more age groups may
September 1st is the cutoff date to determine age division
The 2017-2018 PRYAA Basketball registration fee is $195 plus a $20 Late Fee if paid after October 22nd 2018*
NO REFUNDS will be issued expect for extenuating circumstances (to be determined on a case-by-case basis by the PRYAA Basketball Board). A $25 administrative fee will be assessed on all refunds.
To request a refund, please submit
All players will be required to participate in age and position-based skills evaluations prior to the beginning of the season. The goal of PRYAA Basketball is to provide a balanced and competitive set of teams in all age groups. To accomplish that goal, all players must attend and be assessed so that we can evenly distribute players of each skill level across all teams. Players not attending the skill evaluation could negatively impact the talent and experience mix on their team. Evaluations will be held in later October. Players will notified on the dates, times and locations.
We are seeking volunteers for roles during the 2018-2019 season:
Entry Fee Table
Facility Monitor (Games & Practices)
Information on duties and assignments will be sent directly to you.
*See FAQ page for more information on the Activity Fee